Thursday, January 21, 2010

bed-sharing



...tell me..do we call this fury four-legged creature as "pet" or just ...Alice...

better still..siblings ? ppl must be talking behind or even straight to my face...biasalah..mak2 yg over-damn concern...

SCENE 1
"anak u x allergy cats ke? my son/daugther x bleh sgt2 kena kucing..nnt gatal satu bdn..ari tu pegi playground pon.....(pekakkan telinga)"
"tak pun..biasa je"



SCENE 2
"U better be careful..x psal2 kena asthma nnt budak tu"
"iya ke...sejak dlm confiment lg I mmg dah expose my son dgn Alice..so far, ok je..."


SCENE 3
"I x bleh lah tgk anak2 I main dgn kucing..geli..eeeeeee"
"haha...Alice ni homey cat..we never let her out of the house compound..."

such a damn typical answers..!! If u, urself hate cats or even other fury animals, why must u educate/brainswash ur kiddos that all cats are dirty? they're just kids, so pure, so innocent...let them play/expose themselves to one of thousands gifts Him..

Alice's vet @Dr Puspa from Segamat kept on reminding me not to separate them, even during confinement..it turned up that Alice is such a good help..I remember when Umar was just few weeks old & we decided to bring him back to our home, Alice was so happy that she meow-ed at him many times. I guess she wanted to make sure that Umar would recognise her voice. One day, while I was in the kitchen cooking, Umar slept in the living room. Little that I knew Alice was somewhere near, but I didn't make her to go away instead, I let her linger around him so after he has dozed off, I went to the kitchen and did the coking stuffs..once in a while, I checked on them..she slept by his feet as if she was guarding or shall I say giving me xtra hand to watch him..so swuueett huh..not long after that, I heard Alice meow-ed again and kept lingering at my feet..and I can sense that she tried telling me something...I quickly went to the living hall & I found that Umar has waken up...one damn great sista!!!

So tell me...who's allergy to who?
& thats why we insist him to address her as KAK Alice..other cats@alley cats...as just CAT MEOW...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aliceeeeee...kembar sandyyyyyyy...umarrrrrrrr...rindunya~ <3 <3 <3 <3