Saturday, August 30, 2008

late bloomer-part 1


salam 2 every1..finally! i managed to create a blog of my own within the stipulated time! ( I gav myself til the end of AUG 2008, to mark my total independence from being a total freak-out in blogging!) big hands to myself! so,as I often say to my "kanak2 ribena"..pat ur shoulder and say GUD GURL! i must admit that this has been in my head for sometime..thanks to 2 "little" (though they are so NOT!) rascals..ur aunty DD nw has the time & effort to do it..hehe


the only reason that i can think of in contemplating of having a blog of my own is "what-shld-i-put-in-my-blog" thingy..(duh! the is so lame!) some say that:

1. "u shld teach ur students abt grammar, wriitng, public speaking skills" (oh! sssssssooooo not! i am 'forced' to do that 4 23 hrs p/week, and nw u want me to do that? )

2. share my kind & invaluable thoughts, life experience (myb, it depends on whether its my"mahatma gandhi-day" or just "plain-boring" day)

3. a vehicle to vent out anger, frustration, bla..bla..( probably..)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHHA teach grammar here???? then this blog will be the MOST BORING, UNPOPULAR blog ever! LOL

oh btw, ur most welcome. hihi

bdk beSh said...

yeay...
mommy umar dh bejaye jd blogger!
but IF u want to teach grammar,
maybe u should change the name of ur blog to - 'Mrs Rozman's Classroom'
kehkeh