Wednesday, September 3, 2008

..of name-part 1


today is the 4th day of ramadhan..and I am back at my desk in my "4-white-walls-with-a-wooden-door" @ office lah..what else! boring? not really lah..aftr a long wknd (which I had managed to force mr rozman to spend wt me & lil' guy!) i must say that i am kinda (?) energetic to be back..hehe

i bet that up till nw, people must be wondering why 'gabrielalice' for my blog...well, of course i x want to have like

derwinadaud.blogspot (boringnye..!)

akuanak....blogspot (bla..bla, which people would assume that 'ini org musti org p*$#%*k!)

akuhidupdlmbules..blogspot (man,,too long!)

gabriel stands for the lil' guy 2nd name..though walid has reminded me (many times!) that

"name dia x sesekali translate to English!", no 1 in the house (how many of us actually in the house?) has ever broken his law (tp klu mommy buat muka cam kak Alice, walid cair nye!) anyway, lil' guy got his name aftr few trial&error that we did..u see, walid spent 7 yrs in Egypt, while I spent 5 yrs getting to knw Shakespeare, Jane Austen, Robert Frost... when we gt married, its like the East meets West! wt him listening to Arabic songs & singers, while Nirvana is still "luv-of-my-life"

We had fun getting to knw each other, and nw at least I can utter few senteces & words in Arabic, & walid would converse in English all of the sudden. He has great tongue for English, and that has made my life easier!

I wz abt 5 mnth preggy, when i first stumbled lil' guy's 1st name...and I tot that the name is for real, and since we have gr8 interest for "really-really old malay names"..we agreed to have it for the lil' guy..

to be fair & equal, I got to choose lil' guy's 1st name, and walid chose his 2nd name..

and on 27 mac 2007..the first edition of "da rozmans" was out..hehe

ALICE... thats the "big sis" to lil' guy (this is soooo confusing!!)

done..

nway...

Walid - the "bapak" of the house

Mommy - the "mak" of the house

Alice @ kak Alice - lil' guy guardian angel

lil' guy - Umar Jibril bin Hj Muhammad Rozman


3 comments:

LITTLE DEWA said...

yeay
welcome 2 blogsphere!
rajin2 update taw, darling sis :)

Kikuri-hime said...

You, late bloomer? Puhleseeee... Anyway, i have linked urs... tadaaaa! Tak mintak kebenaran pon... heheheeeee....

Unknown said...

waaaawaaaa mine is jihaniazhar.blogspot! i'm BORING! *menjerit sambil menangis*


:p