Tuesday, September 9, 2008

World Teddy Bear Day




this is soooo funny..yesterday ( as in 9 sept 2008) has been declared as the world teddy bear day..hahah i got to knw abt this dlm keter gen2 purple (yg telah berjaya menggodaku 3 thn yg lalu!) wt lil' guy sitting on his so-called car seat, admiring mommy's shades i burst into one of my evil & monstrous laugh.sorry umar..mommy xleh thn..!hehehe

the funniest part wz when the dj announced that she used (think so!) to have a teddy bear (which i am x sure how big, how tall) withthe name of michael nathan ..! which reminds me mr nath*# in our campus..imagine..having mr nath*# as ur teddy bear, i'm pretty sure u would enjoy ur life to the fullest..hehe

it's actually not the funny that tickles me up till nw ( the comp clock shows it is already 1.22 am, yup..i am a pathetic lady who updates her blog at this hour..!) it is her sister's effort in giving such a beautiful name to their teddy bear..she must have burned the midnite oil just to make sure that the teddy bear will get the best..

adakah sy ada teddy bear ?

A. ada

B. Tiada

C. masih mencari

D. sudah dibuang

E. tidak berkenan


Answer : F (ada F ke..? cikgu wanie..tlng aunty dd ni..!)


yup..i have not one..not two..but THREE teddy bears hehehe one of them really2 a teddy (if ur definition of teddy is having lovable fur)

the other two ..life sized teddy bear, they warm my heart, put smile back to my face aftr such a d@#% day kat my 4-white-walls, pat my shouldr say..its ok mommy..

oklah..nak tido..sbb at 4.50am (exactly..hehe so far, i can wake up at this hour..) to cook for one of my teddy bear's early brkfast @ sahur lah..

btw, plz give ur teddy bear/s big hug, big kisses while saying..

I LUV U..

and sing...

u r my sunshine

my only sunshine

u make me happy

the skies r grey

u never notice

how much i luv u

plz x take my gen2 purple away...(i sang this during our dating session..hehe)


2 comments:

Kikuri-hime said...

Huh? Never thot that such day ever exists... ade ek? Anyway, i'm not a teddy bear type of person. I only HAD 2. Yg first budak2 205/5 bagi and the other one my ex-student bg. Skang da x wujud da...

bdk beSh said...

those teddies r so cute!!
especially yg gurl tu...hehe
n for choosing option F as ur answer, it shows that u're someone who likes to think outside the box
ahaks...(so..am i helping u here?)
=)