Friday, September 19, 2008

boots maniac

ahlan..its TGIF ! yeahyeah! finally, i can rest & relax & njoy life..it has been such a tiring week, wt both of us had exams..lotta of them! camnak muntah..er..x bcz of the students..but the tot of marking pas raya ni..alamak..i ended this week in a rather pathetic way, i had scheduled a mid term exam for my d2q1 at 2.30 pm just nw..hehe nasib baik all the kanak2 ribena were ok..
walid pon bz sbb arabic is scheduled for its mid term this wk, last wednesday, we were left alone since he had to rush to the campus at 10 pm (duh!) huhu sedihnye hidup..! :(
so..td pas buka posa i told him that i need to go out 2nite for some "fresh air" ( this has been my lame reason for wanting to go out at nite..bad gurl!) oh yea..this yr's bazaar ramadhan in sgmt has been moved to the 2nd bridge (some call it as 2nd link..perasannye..!) so, kir killin' 2 birds wt 1 stone..
this yr's stalls are much,much better than last yr..cz i managed to grab 2 pairs of ladies boots from the bundle stall! hahaha...mmg puas hati giler...chck out my boots



the above pix is my 1st ever boot, walid bought this masa tgh sibuk2 nak shopping kawin back in 2005 :) hehe we wanted to use this as one of my dowry, bu then knowing my mum, she freak out upon seeing this ..hehe sbb tu i still keep this boot




this is my 2nd pair..pon very special to me..sbb this is the 1st pair that i bought using my own $ ! yg lain2, walig bought..it cost me RM400 plus, sbb this is timberland ! i luv this, spashly if i wear it wt my bell bottom levis..damn.i look like 1 of those gurls from coyote ugly..(dei..perasan nye ini pompuan!)





this is my 3rd pair, which walid bought at kotaraya, jb..few weeks b4 i went for the induction in batu gajah, perak. this boots is almst the same wt the 1st pair (the same brand, Lois i wore this for the whole 16 days wt baju kurung haha mak beso @ nurzea was gald that she finally found another weirdo who wears boots wt baju kurung..
this is actually my 5th pair, the 4th pair is at the cobler, walid said that they need some make-over hehe this boots have an exotic design, wt 3 buckles & a zipper and i must admit, that i really fell in luv the 1st time i laid my eyes on them..and the best part when walid said.."mommy dah pandai pilih boots nwadays!"
done wt my boots..lets njoy our late supper's pix kat mcd..btw, mcd kat sgmat is nw 24 hrs ! wink!wink!

aint he the cutest lil' guy ? hehe bz doin wt people-watching hobby normally he refuses to sit on the baby chair, but i guess he wz too bz yumyumyum..


walid knws best lil' monster..lapar rupanye anak walid lil' monster njoyin the porridge

in great surprise upon witnessing mommy mixing creamer + sugar into a cuppa coffee..sooo, this is how adults njoy their outing to mcd? i x ice cream ? x mcflurry?
till then, oh yea..once my 4th pair is ready, i'll post the pix
probably, i'll write abt walid's boots..hehe!


1 comment:

LITTLE DEWA said...

sis
umar ni semangat lah!
nnt raya mesti kene jumpe nih!!!