Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Diet Dinner

these days, I feel lethargic most of the times what do you expect, classes are tiresome, with all the lectures, consultation, clerical work....sometimes, I do feel like leavin' all these, fly to somewhere..I mean, to complete the next level of education havin' a PhD ( a real one..!) but, come to think of it, I am still young & kickin'... so, if I were to start @ embark my journey to have a PhD, I am really gonna miss all the fun..so, probably in abt 3 yrs to come...itupun if I still have the 'spark' ..!!!
anyway, the other half of me decided to throw me a 'surprise' dinner last nite (sbb he declared that Tuesday nite, mommy x pyah msk...@ sbb DEsperate Housewives Season 5 dah start !!)) hehehe so, he prepared us these :

yum..yum..no rice at all!! I succeeded in persuading him not to have rice last nite its totally high-protein meals last nite!!!

this is his special 'n' secret recipe..steamed fish yg turned out to be grilled fish (x muat masuk steamer!!) hahaha!! tp all the garnishing 'n' marinating, the lady of the house yg prepared :)


hohoh..this is another masterpiece from the other half of me..which happens to be his all-time fav @ grilled squid mmg sedap mkn dgn sambal kicap...how lucky I am to be married to him !! :)


sup sayur hasil titik peluh somi tercinta ~!!!!!

....And how I wish that its TUESDAY everday !! so, I can enjoy these great dishes...yumyum...!



No comments: