Monday, February 9, 2009

finally...

hehe...finally..I am now able to answer all the "tags" thrown at me...but first, as an honour to my beloved sis, these go for u, babe!!!!

1) why do you like this picture?

its the day I became Mrs Rozman, its the day where I became his..its the day I can see him n*#^#d ! hahaha!!!!

2) when was the last time you eat pizza?

last yr, since I am not a big fan of Pizza coz everytime we went to PH for meals, I ended up eating other side dishes..so my other half said, no more pizza after this!!!

3) The last song you listen to?

Gotta Somebody (Btul ka?) by Nickelback..they ROCK!!!!

4) What are you doing rite now beside doing this

I am cookin' chicken soup for the lil' prince & waitin' for my other half to come back wt my lunch!!!

5)What name do you prefer besides yours

any names that he uses when he calls me :)

6) People to tag

  • Deanna
  • Wanie Besh
  • Jihani
  • Nurzeatul
  • Cik Pau

7) Who is No 1?

my buddy who grew up wt me since we were thrown to PPP/ITM Sect 17..hehe u still rock!!! 8)

8) who is no 3?

hooo...this is one of "ting-tong" nieces, but she's working now...hopefully, her ting-tong ness will reduce ( a bit!!!)

9) say something abt no 5

my long lost friend from SSI,JB that i found thru FB i can't believe that she's a married woman wt 2 kids now!! haha!

10) How about no 4?

nick name's mak beso..we bacame close in may 08, after bein' "forced" to spend the whole 16 days 2gether at Pusat Latihan UiTM, Kpg Gajah, Perak...she's a gucci mama!!!!! phweitttt!!!

11) Who is no. 2?

Teacher Wanie, she has charm coz every tiny tots in the family will always be "glued" to her & I wish her all the best in her teaching world (once u start teaching!!)

ok..people...sila luangkn masa anda utk buat tagging ini!!!!!


3 comments:

Kikuri-hime said...

"why do you like this picture?
its the day I became Mrs Rozman, its the day where I became his..its the day I can see him n*#^#d !"

Wei! Spare me the detailslaaa.... hahahaha..

Nampaknye, aku kene ghajinkan jemari aku la ni.. hahaha!!!!...

LITTLE DEWA said...

hahahha
that bit mmg xkan ilang! hahaha :p

Kedai Gunting said...

hahahahahhah AUNTIE DERWINA!!! itu incik rozman ialah pakcik saya oke!! yeahh spare US the details plssssss :ppppp

ohoho ok i sure will do this tag. :D

-jihani