Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Flyin' low..

all of the sudden, I feel like flyin' low , so low that I could feel the earth vibrates so low that I could hear insects and birds singin' on top of their lungs so low that I almost stumble upon the unwanted people and crisis and issues that I never want to encounter, especially after a series of wonderful makan2 in Penang
In other words, yes...I am DEMOTIVATED today so demotivated that I fail to smile for the boys at home since this morning, I've been searchin' for answers as to why am I so demotivated and I think I finally found the answer....I left my lil' monster for three days and now I must suffer the consequences !!!
hahaha
at times, people are allowed to cry, to feel like banging things to the wall, to scrream as much & as loud as they want (or can?) or better still, to scold & yell to those who cause this..but in case, I don't want to blame people, let alone things I take the blame solely on my shoulders as I knw that everyone of us should be able to carry the faults & wrongdoings and I am thankful that thru out this process, I still can think of Him and pray that this mundane feelings will soon be gone once I got back home coz I can't bear the fact to see the lil' monster to play & run alone (can't miss all the fun!!) as I look back now (my watch shows that I have another 15 mins left b4 5pm), I guess one of the thinniest demotivating factors is when I have people walking in my office, promoting something and later forcing me to join her downline (MLM) the truth is, I detest the idea of this kind of business since I have to be on the move in order to keep my points (PV) above the line & if I don't, the big people (the top people) will take the PV, leaving me with nothing and when that happens, I call that as "too much" and in fact, this is against the business ethics in Islam (pardon me for my ignorant, but this is what told my the other half of me just now)
So...I found my answer...
I just can't deal with people who do business and at the same time forcing me to join her downline..
GET OUT!!!!!

No comments: