Sunday, March 1, 2009

No Wonder... @RM65,000

hemmmm...
no wonder...I've been wondering this for sometime now, is it me who is getting poorer or people are getting richer ? I mean, yeah I could be poorer since there are bills to pay, nappy to get, cow products to get for the lil' one plus I don't entertain such ideas of doin' business just to get some millionaire side income..( what else could u possibly want..? good job, good life & good pay here..) I knw 1 person here, he has been on this business for quite sometime & now he is enjoying every bit of his tough effort by driving a posh car ..but, its his choice as 4 me, I am soooo comfortable wt his 2004 Gen 2 and my 1995 Big Foot @ Big Momma
tp, lately, I see lotta Hondas & Vioses at the campus, and all of them are young drivers plus I saw 1 Swift..cantik woooo
then, I think to myself, am I getting less every month..nope..but then, how on earth do they afford to buy such cars??

the answer is ....
NO..I AM not getting less every month..instead, the govt car loan has been increased from RM55,000 to RM65,000 now...
.......patutlah.......

1 comment:

bdk beSh said...

so when r u gonna drive this Big Momma to Shah Alam?
can't wait!! =)