Sunday, January 18, 2009

Borderless World

THIS ENTRY IS WRITTEN FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF A FOUR-LEGGED CREATURE

Hello, my name is Alice, but mommy always calls me 'kakak' (since I got my so-called 'brother'!) but, its ok, I kinda like, I mean it gives me the power to 'scold' my bro sometimes, I don't scold him, but I merely havin' fun with him coz he likes to grab my bushy tail..I think he kinda envy of my look ( adik, we ARE PRETYY & HANDSOME in our own way!!!)
During my free time, I lurv to spend time in front my mommy's fish tank, and talk to Oscar ( u don't want to meet Oscar, he is so, so, so arrogant & he thinks he the reincarnation of John Lennon..duh!) but, still, I like talking to him since he eases my inner girlish feelings (mommy has spayed me, she said that she couldn't bear to see me with my offsprings! ) other times, I like to linger around at the compound, licking my bushy furs, staring blankly at the skies, waiting for my prince to come and rescue me!! hehe
My prince?! trust me, u don't wannna knw where he is...that's why last nite I quietly stole mommy's lappy (she uses her lappy to chck her FB & update her blog...as if I don't knw her xtivity!! I've been tryin' to tell walid 'bout tis, but walid always pretends as if nothing happened!!)


Oh my beloved prince, where are you? plz rescue me from this madness!!!

tis is me, when mommy caught me surfing the net usin' her lappy..sorry mommy..! u should have got me one too..!!:)


I tot mommy gonna gimme a piece of advice, it turned out that she was sleep walking!! phew!

3 comments:

bdk beSh said...

haha
so funny!
i guess sometimes we need to look at things from their point of view rite
go alice!

Kikuri-hime said...

Weh! Pantang ni. Aku tak amek gambor kuceng lagi! Serik! So far sumer kuceng aku yg aku snap.... malas nak sambung...

LITTLE DEWA said...

haha. alice.. u shud hav known yer mommy better by now!