Saturday, January 31, 2009

after the...


we had such a jolly time at my hometown, JB since we decided to take a 3-days off and that meant that we actually took a 1-week off! best giler..since this is the longest balik kampung trip after we got married in 2005 I must admit that it an awesome idea to be able to go back and be with ur loved ones 4 the whole of 1-week, but to be able to go back was a tedious task, with the two of had class 'til 2 pm on that sunday..with the new babysitter and her 'out-of-her-mind' request (my head was like spitting out when I think abt this, looks like I would have to send lil' guy to the campus nursery soon..very2 soon!) nway, I won't be writin' abt her this time (menyakitkan hati...), but I'm gonna write & mumble abt my new...
1) handbag & purse




tho' these were not bought oversea, but who cares ...as long as he's gonna be d1 to pay !!


my latest purse with a string, and the best part is, I don't have to carry a card holder anymore ...but it would mean that this purse gonna be so bulky...!


the brand that I am crazy..and I'm pretty sure that this comes frm Paris!



it's a bit different from other bags, since it has a zig-zag string..plus it's in a form of square (but it doesn't mean that I have to square too!!!)

we bought these at The Zon, JB on my request, since I have been buggin' him wt 'all my bags dah worn out, malu lah..' thing..heheh jahat sungguh saya ini..I was expecting bigger and more fantabulous brands down there..but what was I thinking..the truth is, I just hate the idea of driving up to Sogo, KLCC or even Mid Valley just to get a handbag, so I told him, whatever catches my eyes there, we just buy...so, I spotted few bags yg agak ok..while he sat down at one corner..I told him..this is strictly lady's affair, once I found what am I looking for, I'm gonna call you..' hehe bestnye jamu mata I got help from the saleslady in choosing the so-called nice bag with a feminine touch..the affair took around 45 mins..the best part was when he was at the counter, tetiba je that lady whispered to us HAPPY WEDDING !!! duh! mesti dia ingat aku shopping nak buat hantaran..kah!kah! mcm nak mati aku gelak pastu, tp ok gak sbb that reminds me I still look young!!!!

2) new walking shoes


I must admit that I am a so in lurve wt walking shoes aka snikers nowadays..so, he got me this @ reebok


It does look nice on my feet, tho' it was designed for men..

mcm kedai kasut plak..actually the day we went to JJ Tmn Uni, JB Al Ikhsan Storewas having a mad sale @ clearance sale up to 70%, so we grabbed lil' guy's shoes..giler dari harga RM 109, went down to RM39 je.


those two pairs in the middle were bought at Al Ikhsan Store, while the most left & right were bought at Jusco, Tmn Uni, JB



3) new camera



Canon EOS 450D..our new baby..

well..he promised me that he would try his best shot to capture the very best pix of the 3 of us..!
It does look heavy..but once u're used to it...its like normal camera

check out my profile pix in FB, the shot was taken by me ( an amateur!!!)

and lastly..its every woman's wish to have this.. (well, not all..especially mom..coz she doesn't get the idea of why am I so head over hills wt this..

4) tie of love


he got me this after 4 yrs of bein' mrs rozman..!! knowin' that I hate the idea of wearin' a steroetype yellowish jewellery, so he got me a white gold, with a Japan black pearl...muah!muah! adek waso kaseh kat abe..sokmo!!!

still got lotta other stuffs that we bought in JB..but gonna save it for the next entry..so for now, allow me to have the nicest dream with these stuffs...

:) :) :)





1 comment:

LITTLE DEWA said...

amboi! shopping sakan! jeles!!!!!! huwaaaaaaa!