Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Deeds

I had 2 classes 2day, one in the morning, another in the evening both my part 2 students we had a revision 2day, to be exact a WRITING revision but I did something different 2day instead of greeting them, I had personally asked them to recite Al Fatihah for our brothers and sisters in Gaza City they were surprised, but they did recite whole heartedly
I made the effort to introduce them a new phrase 2day : ETHNIC CLEANSING
well, at least they got to knw that we could turn an adj to a verb
Am I proud of myself 2day? U bet I do!!!! Should I do tis more often ? Of course, I'll do (it'll do u no harm in reciting Al Fatihah)
so people, start reciting Al Fatihah with the hope that our brothers & sisters in Gaza City will gain the strength and courage in facing the brutal, humanless & heartless bombs
Al Fatihah
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Praise be to Allah
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds
Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Master of the Day of Judgement
You do we worship, and Your aid we seek
Show us the straight way
The way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace
those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray

2 comments:

Kikuri-hime said...

It's so sad! Everytime i watch the news about this, i cry... The images are too much!

Al-fatihah!

LITTLE DEWA said...

alfatihah... semoga Allah balas penderitaan derang ngan bala bencana unt zionist tu