Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ms DD, ada marks for this presentation?

nak kata b#@^%ng, kecik ati plak..nak marah, seme dah besar.. ish..ish...kids nowadays
actually, I was kinds pissed off (sgt2) yesterday morning, after my BEL 311 (part 3) class we have started assessing students based on their participation in class, assignments & attendance (which is good, sbb they really have to do all those stuffs, otherwise, final grades dive down into the drain lah jawabnye) they were assigned (pairs) to do I-net research (so the itsy bitsy research) abt food & culture all over the world, and yesterday was the presentation day some groups really worked hard, by providing facts, mind-mapping 1 group even did impromptu sketch ( they uncovered facts & culture abt cakes)
in the middle of the presentation , a girl asked me
girl : Ms, do we get marks for today's presentation? ( with a very s@#^*d look on her face)
guess..what was my answer...
Ms DD : well, if u wish x to do the presentation, I'm afraid that I'm not in the position in awarding u the marks for this presentation
girl : ohh..ok Ms..just asking (!?!?)

peeps, if u happen to be one of my students reading tis entry, when I say PRESENTATION, it means MARKS for ur participation in the class so, please do as I told yer..
nway, njoy these picts (among the most outstanding presentations)



No comments: