Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shumbadak goreng

hehehe...
its actually Cempedak Goreng, the above is my othr half's version of saying CEMPEDAK he said, its how the Arabs say it
anyway, the othr half bought cempedak frm pasar mlm somehwere on the way to Segamat yesterday & its 1 of his favs..shumbadak goreng
How I wish that I have miracle fingers to scoop flour frm the plastic coz everytime I try to have d rite cocktail, I fail to do so! its either too hard or too soft never the rite mixture!
so, in my effort not to waste any mixture, I mixed flour, corn flour, rice flour, pinch of salt & air kapur in a big bowl and just dipped few pieces of raw shumbadak!! hahaah
the first trial came out=a bit soft, thus resulted as an oily shumbadak goreng
2nd trial=PERFECT!!!
hahaha
my othr half claimed..the best shumbadak goreng he ever tasted!! kelakau hingga ke tekak!!!
Thus, I am smiling till tis moment!!!

1 comment:

LITTLE DEWA said...

wah sedap la plak shumbadak goreng... huhuhu. musim shumbadak ke skang ni?