Wednesday, July 22, 2009

of.... Louis Vuitton,Guy Laroche, Braun Buffel, Channel,Coach

was i somewhere in Alice in Wonderland last nite? or was my brain making funny of my "wants" of things? if these are realities, I wish it stays...DON'T GO!!! (not yet)
my othr half threw me these questions last nite masa dating kat Up Town (thats what these kiddos call this place, don't ask me WHY..) beside Upwell, Segamat
mr rozman : babe, girls nowadays prefer what brand bile beli handbags?
mrs rozman : sorry..(buat2 x dengo..)
mr rozman : klu beli handbag, jenama ape yg org pompuan suka?
mrs rozman : (tryin to sound naive...) depends on our needs (again, tryin to sound NEUTRAL!!)
mr rozman : klu ayang, jenama apa yg ayang suka?
mrs rozman : (thats it..he's buyin me new handy..yeah!yeah! buleh buat raya..) personally, byk sgt
mr rozman : i bought u Guy Laroche few months ago kan...pastu last Jun u bought Liz Clairborne on ur own..
mrs rozman: (quick thinkin'... ni question mau trap saya ka? ) u knw wat..i've been eyeing this ----- & ------ bags, pastu surfed dlm net, butik ade kat klcc..tot of asking kakak (alamak, bocor rahsia aunty DD!!) pegi klcc end of d year..

knw what was his reply...
mr rozman : (grinnin'..sambil puffin' away his cigar) we'll see how la..( read as : if u behave nice, u cook me gud food..)
mrs rozman : (tryin to act cool) ok....
aduhai..somiku sudah pandai tgk branded handbags for ladies like tis ar..i cannot tipu2 him when it comes to purchasing another GL !!!
Thus, i rest my case..*wink*

No comments: